This week we are going to focus on Couponing. I never realized how much I could save by couponing until it was time to buy diapers.Now I use coupons for everything food, household goods, and even clothes . Here are a seven of my tips and tricks to getting all of our house hold needs using coupons.
Now that the easy part is out the way let’s get to couponing.
3. Have something to store coupons in, rather its a binder or a simple folder.
4. Have your shopping list handy- This helps you to know which coupons to look for.
5. Stacking Coupons for online Purchases- this always comes in handy when shopping at Carters. Why not use a 50% off and a 20% off at the same time.
6. Become a member- Rather its Costco, Randall’s or Kroger those points add up and check their weekly ads.
7. Coupon Websites to use: Coupons.com Couponmom.com & Coolsavings.com
BONUS: Get the app 51 Check out, you can gain a percentage of the money you spend back. Drop your Coupon tips below.