Me and Kai go to so many children parties. There are certain tips I’d like to suggest to other party goers.
- Bring a Gift, can be as simple as card or as elaborate as power wheel. The thought is what counts. Not saying break the bank, but something is better than nothing.
- Spell the Child’s name correctly many times I forget how to spell names so I simply check the invitation for the correct spelling
- Try to be on time I’M GUILTY, sometimes I’m late but I try to be on time.
- Know the location Some children’s parties provide food for kids and adults, but to be safe pack snacks.
- If you cancel send a heads up, the worst thing is for the parent of the birthday boy/girl to waste money on paying for additional guest.